Shared with permission from: BELFOR Property Restoration
With hot weather just around the corner, spring or early summer is the ideal time to do a check-up on your HVAC cooling systems. Have a qualified HVAC professional conduct a maintenance check-up on cooling systems which can:
- Prevent small problems from becoming expensive repairs
- Avoid long waits and high repair prices during peak season
- Ensure system is working efficiently for air quality and to save on utility bills
Here are some steps the HVAC maintenance visit can include:
Air Conditioning Maintenance Checklist
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check electrical components / controls (use lockout tagout procedures)
- Clean evaporator / condenser coils (follow PPE protocols)
- Oil motor
- Calibrate thermostat
- Check condenser
- Check, clean or replace filters (use properly MERV rated filters)
We care about you! Call your trusted Hometown Insurance Agent for a cool insurance review today at 1-800-568-SAVE (7283) or contact us by email at email@example.com for helpful information.
Hometown Insurance…Where Customers are Family!